Naruto 638 -The New Rikudou Sennin


Naruto: This is what he wanted to do all along!

Obito stands up, all wounds healed. With his hand still covering his eye, he starts laughing.

Madara: Damn obito. Oh well. Better him than nobody.

Everyone turns to face obito now, shocked and surprised.

Minato: o...obito?

Obito is still laughing, and uncovers his eye: the sharinnegan.

With a wave of his hand, he sends everyone flying backwards.

Sasuke: what kind of power is this?

The scene switches to orochimaru and the kages.

Katsuyu: bad news. Tobi has absorbed the ten tails! His power is incredible. I won't be able to stay here much longer.

Tsunade: we're almost there anyway katsuyu. You can go now.

Orochimaru: well now. This battle just got a whole lot more interesting.

Tsunade: silence. I don't like you. You are a sneaky snake bastard that nobody here trusts. We can kill you in an instant if you try anything.

Orochimaru: heh. I know whats going on, tsunade. I used to have a female body too, you know. I got this way around once a month for a while. I understand.

Tsunade: ......

Gaara: look, the battlefield is just ahead.

Scene switches back to the battlefield, now at madara and hashirama.

Madara: well, it seems i can fight you after all, without that extra unfair advantage. I want an actual challenge from you, hashirama. I don't want to murder you that easily.

Hashirama: well, um, in case you haven't noticed, I'm dead. So are you, my friend.

Madara: ah. A smartass up till the end huh. Listen. I will take my wood and shove it so far in you that you will be the first piece of my Hokage shish kabob.

Hashirama: what?

Madara: you heard me. Mokuton mokuryu no jutsu!

Hashirama: oh, that wood.... Well, here we go madara! Mokuton bigass Buddha no jutsu!

Switches back to orochimaru and the kages.

Orochimaru: woah, I can see hashirama's wood from here.

Tsunade: .....that is um....very observant of you, orochimaru.

Orochimaru: its right in front of your face. Are you blind?

Tsunade: oh. That. Yeah I saw that.....um.....never mind.

Oro: hey, is that naruto? Looks like he mastered the kyuubi's chakra.

Ay: yes. That little gaki is almost as fast as me now.

Oro: I remember a while back I took a pounding from naruto.

Tsunade: .....ok orochimaru enough.

Oro: it felt refreshing, in a way. I hadn't felt so tired in a long time.

Tsunade: shut the hell up you freak!

Oro: yeah he did not have control of the kyuubi then. I believe it was his four tails form then.

Tsunade: ......oh.....that kind of pounding.....yeah....got it.

Back to madara/hashirama

Madara: PERFECT SUSANOO!!!!

Naruto 638 end.