Naruto Chapter 641 Prediction : " Uchiha and Senju "


() Actions
**Thought


(Chapter opens at the Bijuu Dama about to explode next to Minato and co )

Naruto :* I can't escape and let Gamakichi and Sasuke die , what to do ? *

Sasuke ( Serious face ) * I refuse to die here , Ni-san i won't fail you no matter what !* ( his EMS glows and start to rapidly form a Susanoo hand ) 

Minato :* I need to teleport away from those two , what's this ? * ( Take not of Sasuke's Susanoo hand )

Juubito : Huh ? 

Note : Each character is thinking at the same time

( A huge explosion occurs )

Sakura : Sasuke-Kun !! ( Worried face )

Hinata : Naruto-Kun !! ( Worried face ) 

Tobirama and Hiruzen : Kids !!

( Tobirama and Hiruzen are shown rushing toward Minato and co )

( The dust clears and the trio looks surrounded by a Shield ) 

Naruto : Huh ? 

Minato : This thing can't be ! 

Sasuke : * This shield is different than usual , what happened to it ? *

Obito : Don't act dumb Sasuke , its your brother's shield , the Yata Mirror ! 

Sasuke ( shocked ) : So this is my brother's... *even dead you continue to protect me , thanks Ni-san ,i'll definitely win this*

Minato : *That Itachi kid is realy something ,I knew he has a tremendous potential since the first day i saw him but to think he would gain such mythical weapon... *

( Tobirama and Hiruzen lands next to the trio )

Tobirama : So this is the legendary Yata mirror...

Hiruzen : Even dead , he continue to protect you , you have a great brother Sasuke.

( Sasuke smiles ) 

Obito : Hmph , i guess you will live to see my new world , now to my Infinite Tsukuyomi !

( Obito start to levitate )

Tobirama/ Hiruzen : We won't let you !! 

( They rushed at him but they got sent flying by Shinra Tensei )

Minato : Why are you doing this , what the hell happened to you Obito !!

Obito : I won't waste my time explaining my motive to a failure like you , now witness my new world !! 

Naruto : I won't let you !!

( Naruto charge at Obito in BM )

Minato : Naruto stop !l

Sasuke : Tsch , always as reckless.

( Cuts to Hashirama and Madara ) 

Hashirama : Judging by what you tried to do to him earlier , he's definitely a threat to you too now , so what are you gonna do Madara ? 

Madara ( looking at Obito ) : * Tsch , i never thought that this kid will control the Juubi so fast , my only chance now is to side with Hashirama and use him and the others as distraction for my trump card * Fine , let's beat him.

Hashirama ( smiles ) : Glad you came back my friend , now let's go.

( Cuts back to Naruto ) 

Obito : It's a shame that you won't see my new world in a good condition. 

( Obito make a 4 element sword and aim at Naruto's legs )

Naruto :* Shit i can't maneuver mid-air ! * 

Minato : Obito stop !!

( Suddenly Naruto get pulled back by Madara's Bansho Tennin next to Minato and co )

Naruto( shocked ) : What the ... 

( Madara and Hashirama lands in front of the trio )

Madara/ Hashirama : You have to get pass us before !


-End-


What do you think guys ?